My Billing Options
- Accounts are billed monthly.
- Payment is due within fifteen days from date of bill.
- Failure to receive bill does not release the Member from payment obligation.
- Bills unpaid after due date are subject to disconnection upon written notice to member.
- Bills paid on or before the due date shall be payable at the net rates, but, thereafter the gross rate applies.
- Should the due date for payment of the bill at the net rates fall on a Sunday or holiday, the business day next following the due date will be held as a day of grace for delivery of payment.
- Click HERE to sign up for Paperless Billing.
- It is a FREE service that saves paper, time and money.
- After signing up, you will receive an email when your bill is ready.
- Bills will be conveniently available for viewing on line 24/7.
- Set up automatic payments on credit card or through checking account.
FlexPay / MyUsage
For detailed information about our FlexPay program click here.
- Provides a way to guard against large fluctuations in your monthly electric bill without ever having to play "catch-up" at the end of the year.
- Your monthly bill becomes a rolling average of your electric usage for the most recent 13 months.
- The amount due will vary from month to month.
- Your bill will never increase more than 20% from the previous month.
- May be used for any regular account regardless of payment method and is available for any residential member with a a good pay rating.
- Levelized billing is not available for FlexPay accounts.
- Click here for Levelized Billing Application.