- You may pay in person at our district offices located in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson, and Atoka.
- Our member service representatives will be glad to assist you with other services as well.
- You may also pay after hours by using the Kiosk Bill Pay machine in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson or Atoka, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (There is no minimum payment and no fee for paying via Kiosk)
- We also have a limited customer service center at Pinner’s Farm and Garden in Whiteville.
- Click on HERE to pay right now via our secure website.
- We gladly accept payment by mail.
- Be certain to allow 5 to 7 days for postal delivery.
- To insure accurate processing, please detach and return the lower portion of your bill.
- Payment must be received on or before the due date to avoid a late fee.
MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
P O Box 55360
Little Rock, AR 72215
- Visit any local office to set up payment by bank draft.
- After enrolling in this program, your bill will be paid automatically each month by your bank.
- You will receive a memorandum bill stating showing the amount that will be deducted from you account.
- Click here to download a Bank Draft Application.
- Provides a way to guard against large fluctuations in your monthly electric bill without ever having to play "catch-up" at the end of the year.
- Your monthly bill becomes a rolling average of your electric usage for the most recent 13 months.
- The amount due will vary from month to month.
- Your bill will never increase more than 20% from the previous month.
- May be used for any account regardless of payment method and is available for any residential member with a a good pay rating.
- Click here for Levelized Billing Application.