- You may pay in person at our district offices located in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson, and Atoka.
- Our member service representatives will be glad to assist you with other services as well.
- You may also pay after hours by using the Kiosk Bill Pay machine in Brownsville, Jackson, Covington, Henderson or Atoka, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (There is no minimum payment and no fee for paying via Kiosk)
- New PaySite Kiosk in Whiteville: Located at the Exxon-Tiger Mart - 2070 Hwy 64 East.
Available during store hours – 6 am to 10 pm, 7 days per week
- Click on HERE to pay right now via our secure website.
**STEMC has changed paperless providers effective November 20, 2017.
Existing paperless users will receive log in instructions via email on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
New Paperless Billing users may sign up below effective immediately.
- Click HERE to sign up for Paperless Billing.
- It is a FREE service that saves paper, time and money.
- After signing up, you will receive an email when your bill is ready.
- Bills will be conveniently avaliable for viewing on line 24/7.
- We gladly accept payment by mail.
- Be certain to allow 5 to 7 days for postal delivery.
- To insure accurate processing, please detach and return the lower portion of your bill.
- Payment must be received on or before the due date to avoid a late fee.
MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
P O Box 55360
Little Rock, AR 72215
- Visit any local office to set up payment by bank draft.
- After enrolling in this program, your bill will be paid automatically each month by your bank.
- You will receive a memorandum bill stating showing the amount that will be deducted from you account.
- Click here to download a Bank Draft Application.
- Provides a way to guard against large fluctuations in your monthly electric bill without ever having to play "catch-up" at the end of the year.
- Your monthly bill becomes a rolling average of your electric usage for the most recent 13 months.
- The amount due will vary from month to month.
- Your bill will never increase more than 20% from the previous month.
- May be used for any account regardless of payment method and is available for any residential member with a a good pay rating.
- Click here for Levelized Billing Application.